Terms and conditions
Credit card payments in favor of Tigua Aerotours S.R.L. are collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland ("TREKKSOFT"). TREKKSOFT will appear as TIGUA AEROTOURS on your credit card statement. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT.
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.
Terms and Conditions:
- When service is booked, the date and time of departure / arrival is agreed upon. Changes subject to availability and without additional charges.
- You must be at the airport terminal 15 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- Weapons, chemicals and hazardous materials defined by IATA are prohibited on board.
- Maximum luggage capacity per passenger of 35 to 50 Lbs., Certain restrictions apply and must be followed for your safety. This is discussed with the Director of Operations or the Pilot flying the aircraft on the day of your flight.
- Passenger in front must be more then 7 years old.
- Safety of our passengers is the most important, we must understand that our flights are made in VMC (Visual Meteorological Conditions) conditions, this means that in unfavorable weather conditions, there may be delays, landings at other airports or cancellations of the flight.
- SECURITY OF OUR PASSENGERS IS OUR PRIMARY CONCERN. YOU WILL AGREE TO THESE CONDITIONS AT THE TIME OF PURCHASING THIS TICKET.